AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing to pass the time till ob?

+16
SilentEagle1
Dulcamara
sparky
Pil
Abnormality
Amari
turboether
Admin
nibblemynutz
taelmx
rarah
Xilon
crimlo
Eminescu
Himo
Night
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What are you doing to pass the time till ob? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing to pass the time till ob?

Post by Pil Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:20 pm

1 word... 1 show... 1 recommendation....

E. B. I. C. H. U.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

What are you doing to pass the time till ob? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you doing to pass the time till ob?

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:34 pm

Pil wrote:1 word... 1 show... 1 recommendation....

E. B. I. C. H. U.

That sounds so wrong.

<3 Shakugan no Shana. Shana is cute Wink and the OST is awesome!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amari Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:33 am

D-Grayman and Claymore is pretty fun ^^

And the Ebichu show is odd xD
Amari
Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:06 am

Admin wrote:
Abnormality wrote:Ghost in the Shell is scary.... >.<

Naked cyborg girls and stuff... I'm not into that stuff.

Now that i think about it.. I haven't watched anime in like foreverr. Any good series you guys recommend? Do not say Naruto or i'll stab my eyes out.

You should see Akira. It's way scarier but a little more gory lol.

Ghost in the Shell is interesting.

Watch Shuffle! or Steamboy (anime movie) or D-Gray man or Melodies of Oblivion or Claymore. These are some I can remember offhand lol

Erm, is it gorier than evangelion? Cuz that anime is pretty friggin graphic.

I'll have to check out claymore later. Sounds fun, alot of people reccomended it.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:41 am

yea ......Claymore is really good .....can't wait for season 2 Very Happy
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:15 am

no season 2 for claymore, anime screwed up =\

basically after episode 21, they decided they wont have a season two so they just wraped it up, made an anime ending, and said "we'll end it here, so there wont be a need for season 2"

and btw, might as well change this topic to wat anime we should watch =\

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:59 am

sparky wrote:no season 2 for claymore, anime screwed up =\

basically after episode 21, they decided they wont have a season two so they just wraped it up, made an anime ending, and said "we'll end it here, so there wont be a need for season 2"

affraid WOOOOOT?
well.....too bad ....cus a season 2 for Claymore would have been good .....
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:07 am

Abnormality wrote:
Admin wrote:
Abnormality wrote:Ghost in the Shell is scary.... >.<

Naked cyborg girls and stuff... I'm not into that stuff.

Now that i think about it.. I haven't watched anime in like foreverr. Any good series you guys recommend? Do not say Naruto or i'll stab my eyes out.

You should see Akira. It's way scarier but a little more gory lol.

Ghost in the Shell is interesting.

Watch Shuffle! or Steamboy (anime movie) or D-Gray man or Melodies of Oblivion or Claymore. These are some I can remember offhand lol

Erm, is it gorier than evangelion? Cuz that anime is pretty friggin graphic.

I'll have to check out claymore later. Sounds fun, alot of people reccomended it.

Eva might be less gory than Akira. Akira is very interesting too Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:02 am

if you are into claymore types might wana check out blood the last vampire movie + the series.....its a decent series. school girl welding samurai sword hackin up zombies and wat ever...what more can you want Razz
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:26 am

K i think i'll check out akira. Isn't that like some guy riding a motorcycle around?
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:13 am

Abnormality wrote:K i think i'll check out akira. Isn't that like some guy riding a motorcycle around?

Yeah...xDDD

It's really hard to understand though...there's like...these gang wars between rebels and clowns or something, and then the one guy get's these weird powers and ends up abusing them and blows up neo-Tokyo...again...
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:43 pm

heck might as well go watch all of ghibli studio movies while you are at it ....they are basically a more kick ass version of Disney.....start with Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Smile
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:28 am

Wasn't Ghibli's movies publish under Disney in America? xDDD

Yeah, Ghibli> Disney. I like their little Totoro logo too...xDDD

Although there aren't many Disney movies with demons and stuff in it...=D
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:12 am

well......Disney movies are mostly fairytales xD
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:29 am

yeh but imo they are more shallow compare to Ghibli films which always have some deeper meaning....akthough they can be a bit wierd...eg those big balld racoons lol
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:40 pm

Wow claymore was great, until the episode when Teresa died. It went downhill from there. Especially since Raki wont shut the FUCK UP, pardon my french. God I hate crying idiots. Should've rammed some youma blood up his ass so he becomes more of a man. Anyways, done ranting. I guess ill read the manga now, and see what really happens.

Anywho, any other animes? I still think Love Hina was the best one i've seen, besides evangelion which was great but confusing as taelmx's avatar.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:46 pm

wo...there are many titles from the same category as Love Hina .......here's some you might like :
Shuffle!
Kanon(2006)
>.> ..can't remember any more names xD
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:51 pm

shuffle? that one sounds kind of cool
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Shuffle! is AWESOME. Lol, the first epi cracked me up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:46 pm

lol......ummm ichigo 100% is along those lines like love hina......or you can try older anime like i's
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:18 am

yea .... ichigo 100% is nice .......saw a movie ( not animation ! ) with about the same story ......it was a super romantic comedy ..... ehehehehe
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulcamara Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:28 am

School takes up most of my time right now.. if not school then I'm watching some anime.
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:29 am

STFU

NEON GENESIS FTW.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:26 pm

bahahahaha shuffle is hilarious oh my godddddd.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEagle1 Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 pm

i thought the first season of school rumble was pretty funny. More so than shuffle at least. But thats personal opinion.

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum