AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing to pass the time till ob?

+16
SilentEagle1
Dulcamara
sparky
Pil
Abnormality
Amari
turboether
Admin
nibblemynutz
taelmx
rarah
Xilon
crimlo
Eminescu
Himo
Night
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What are you doing to pass the time till ob? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you doing to pass the time till ob?

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:26 am

No. >_> There's proper beds in the hotel.

Now... If only I was in the same hotel room as her... How lovely..

Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are you doing to pass the time till ob? - Page 5 Empty Re: What are you doing to pass the time till ob?

Post by Pil Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:14 pm

i think a stackable with air ventilation coffin.. r much more suitable than pet cage...
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:17 pm

Good god, I feel the same way for when I went to New York two weeks ago. I was expecting babes but I got some strange people instead.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:58 am

i hear you can rent rooms in net cafes thats like a box XD .....i think i finish grinding on seal now.......played legit to 71 ....now they are patchin........too many god dam speed hackers....made a list of 200+ hacker names >_>...also finish watchin legend of glatic heroes.......that was a epic series Very Happy
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:14 pm

Night wrote:i hear you can rent rooms in net cafes thats like a box XD .....i think i finish grinding on seal now.......played legit to 71

G-a-s-p! Thats high i think Very Happy I think im at lv10. How lovely.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum