AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted)

+9
Night
donkeytail
nibblemynutz
Admin
SilentEagle1
sparky
crimlo
Himo
taelmx
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New site?

New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 15 ]
New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted)

Post by Himo Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:01 am

taelmx wrote:Wow, it's split 50/50 now...O_o

What about the topics? I don't think there would be any way to export or import those...-(

I'll make the AsdaDream forum on my server just so we can get it going in case we decide on doing so. I'll start sometime next week if I can. I'll need help with graphics and such, I think Himo would be good at that. If you wanted to change the name of the forum or anything else like that before the domain name, we could get the new site up faster.
O_O

Huh, dude I just don't have the time right now to do a forum skin... Plus, we don't even know if we're really moving...
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted)

Post by SilentEagle1 Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:03 am

lol, i wouldnt mind registering again. Its not that big a deal. Its just the new users that join like 3 days before a switch that get lost.

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:07 am

Himo wrote:
taelmx wrote:Wow, it's split 50/50 now...O_o

What about the topics? I don't think there would be any way to export or import those...-(

I'll make the AsdaDream forum on my server just so we can get it going in case we decide on doing so. I'll start sometime next week if I can. I'll need help with graphics and such, I think Himo would be good at that. If you wanted to change the name of the forum or anything else like that before the domain name, we could get the new site up faster.
O_O

Huh, dude I just don't have the time right now to do a forum skin... Plus, we don't even know if we're really moving...

I could do the skin, but I think you could make a better banner or something...nothing too involved...=)

Unless everybody is fine with a banner that looks something like this:
New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Rpg_banner_color
New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Rpg_banner_color2
New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Rpg_banner_color-1
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEagle1 Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:11 am

I like BIG banners, lol. Easier to see.

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:42 am

Nibblez just pm'd me a banner that he made.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/nibblemynutz/My%20sig/Bannnaz.jpg

Kinda fit the word "dream" to me lol, since it's night time and all.

Edited - Kay, choose the banner than you guys like Wink

Taelmx or Nibblez
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeytail Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:48 am

have a sell items and party request forum or link or whatever

donkeytail

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:08 am

Admin wrote:Nibblez just pm'd me a banner that he made.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/nibblemynutz/My%20sig/Bannnaz.jpg

Kinda fit the word "dream" to me lol, since it's night time and all.

Edited - Kay, choose the banner than you guys like Wink

Taelmx or Nibblez

I was just using that as an example of some of the banners I have done...xDDD

I has something in mind with blue...like a blue sky with some clouds...
Something like this, but bigger...maybe a blue/yellow/white theme or else a blue/orange/white theme.
New Site for Asda Dream?(Opinions wanted) - Page 2 Mainweb_02

Maybe we should have more people submit banners and make it a contest. =)
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:18 am

Yea. I'll do just that, when OB starts though and try to think of a prize >_>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:39 am

hmmm...maybe...an in game prize?

Or else something electronic...=P
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:01 pm

I have a great idea. Lets ask Nibblez to give up his prize to whomever wins the banner contest Very Happy!

Am I a Genius or what!?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 pm

._.

*Falls over*
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:11 pm

i think we should let this forum grow a bit before making a site.....get all the info here first Razz i mean we barely got to play the game and lv 30s arnt anywhere near the top tiers........i say we wait for a bit first Smile
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:15 pm

i agree with Night .....
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:27 am

Some people are going with the "haste makes waste" plan...xD

I think the sooner the better, otherwise importing everything may get a bit messy...
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:44 am

Night wrote:i think we should let this forum grow a bit before making a site.....get all the info here first Razz i mean we barely got to play the game and lv 30s arnt anywhere near the top tiers........i say we wait for a bit first Smile
taelmx wrote:Some people are going with the "haste makes waste" plan...xD

I think the sooner the better, otherwise importing everything may get a bit messy...
You guys are all talking about different stuff... Tealmx is talking about an other forum (which I think is good) and Night is talking about a website XD
Those are two completely different things people... A forum is like this thing here, the one you can post in (Wink) and a website, there is no interactions (like Google...)!

Search in Wikipedia if not sure lol

As for me, I say yes to forum, no to website (for now).
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:14 am

We don't need a site. AsdaStory is the site already lol.

Actually, Tealmx can always make a new site and this could be the temp site since I won't close it down lol. Then we can just transfer stuff over to the new one if everyone is agreeable.

Ta-tah! As simple as that Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:25 am

Admin wrote:We don't need a site. AsdaStory is the site already lol.
Sorry, but the informative value of Asda Story's official site is nearly 0%.

They tell us nothing of the skills, items, sowels, quests, etc.
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:37 am

Himo wrote:
Admin wrote:We don't need a site. AsdaStory is the site already lol.
Sorry, but the informative value of Asda Story's official site is nearly 0%.

They tell us nothing of the skills, items, sowels, quests, etc.

Can't be 0 >_> There's the support! At least 10% or something Razz

Well you can't expect them to spoonfeed us. It's a game, were suppose to be exploring the boundaries of the game. If everything is just given to us, it's very boring. Why bother playing if you know everything about it?
Quests are easily done (albiet some), there's the quest task, mini map icons to show us who has a quest for us. Skills have information on them.

Well, a drop rate,where to find guide on sowels,items,weaps,armor could help alot. But we need people to chip in, and it can be done only when OB starts Razz I don't think anyone remembers much lol.

Bottom line is - People must bother to read everything. No point giving all the information and not read it. Then ask everything in game again, something which irritates me greatly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:44 am

hehe the site has pretty picture of random users looking for dates XD thats gota count for something rite? Razz and we ever the site missed will be well covered in here me thinks Smile once ob starts i ll be glad to share wat ever i find haha
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:11 am

The website we can do later...xDDD

I could just set up a redirect for the domain name to /forum/ until we get some information organized into a website. We could have a list of items, skills, and other things...we could also have a huge wiki on Asda. Anyway...I take it we wont be able to make a forum until i get a little money on my credit card...=P
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:35 am

The thing is we can always link the forums to the websites later, so if your thinking of moving the current forums, create the new forums first, and the website later. Besides, if you want a fanbased webpage with skill info and item info and all that, your going to need more experience in the game to try out everything. Besides, the main page has absolutely nothing except the occasional cute girls on the home page.

Just my two cents.

PS: I'm here for banner designing and anything else you need.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulcamara Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:45 am

I have a friend that can give webspace & a domian for 10$. He's wondering how much skill you guys have with web stuff. If all works out, I will pay for this. We would just need someone for the webdesigning and stuff. Mad
Dulcamara
Dulcamara

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:38 pm

wo.....what can i say xD
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBi Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:42 am

web designing don't forget me... I'm in^^.. I know Dreamweaver also ^^. Domain is really cheap nowadays. I've my own also, but I do not have host -_-".. hosting is much more expensive. I just don't have money to invest on my web I rather buy more cloth^^

By the way, forum can also have a domain which mean you maybe just type www.asdadream.com, you can visit this site rather typing https://asdadream.forumotion.com/ ... and this forum also can customize a bit such as banner and the frame or layout of this site. For example, http://maglog.jp/micmac-clan/ .

My opinion, I guess if our forum work well. We may able to talk to asda story management to park the forum under them which you can maybe key in www.asdastory.com/forum or www.asdastory.com/asdadream . And this is better way with free hosting also^^. This forum has been mentioned by asda management, meaning that they start notice this forum already lo........

SugarBi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:15 am

lol. Some stuff are in the works for a new site atm. Layouts / banner and such.

I guess this would just be a temp forum for the moment Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next