AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About a development of Asda Story in the future

+4
Admin
turboether
Zero
crimlo
8 posters

Go down

About a development of Asda Story in the future Empty About a development of Asda Story in the future

Post by crimlo Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:00 pm

http://asda.gamengame.com/news/notice_view.asp?bidx=1&num=72
just from reading this it sounds good the skills geting changed around to make it better elite maps =D
so wat do u guys think of all this cool new stuff and that cool new shield in the pic Razz
About a development of Asda Story in the future Skill
new elite map Razz
About a development of Asda Story in the future Lostcanyon
look at that cool shield Razz
About a development of Asda Story in the future %C0%FC%C5%F52
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

About a development of Asda Story in the future Empty Re: About a development of Asda Story in the future

Post by Zero Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:23 pm

whoaaa, i like the armors =], btw, our forum was posted on the announcement XD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

About a development of Asda Story in the future Empty Re: About a development of Asda Story in the future

Post by turboether Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:09 pm

smexy. and now we wait...

turboether

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:14 pm

That pic just made, it worthwhile to be 1-hand sword. LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:36 pm

ahahaha, i'll still stick with Xbower tho =p, its still what i'm better with =] hope they got some wicked weap for xbower XD
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:45 pm

wait... what the .... does that mean the english team is actually developing the game rather than simply translate it as opposed to any other english team of a pre-made game?!

nah I must have gotten it all wrong and they simply just recalled they need to implement the rest of the maps and what not...

so on that note: I am glad they are having their lvl 40 fun together, but they could be slightly faster with things.. or at least tell us when ob will be out V_V
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:47 pm

ehhh what are the scorn pickles doin on the night map!!! i do agre the gears are lookng alot better...mmmm makes it worth the wait :3....hope for a uber 2hande or spear....1 handers are just not my thing XD
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:21 am

I think Asda is a tweaked version of micmac. They do not just translate the game, or else they should use back to original name Micmac instead of Asda. It doesnt seem economic logical to change the game name just because you change the language.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:04 am

yea 1 handers r only good for tanking the dmg is shit with them ;/
but tanking is fun =D
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:39 pm

did nobody notice the red "thing" standing next to the 1-sword guy ? xD
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:26 pm

the little red blob on the right hand side?
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:49 pm

on the original picture, the 1 hander's partner was next to him, it was a female avatar wearing this christmas set 0.0...this picture probably cut off that side of it
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Zero wrote:on the original picture, the 1 hander's partner was next to him, it was a female avatar wearing this christmas set 0.0...this picture probably cut off that side of it

christmas set hawt?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Zero wrote:on the original picture, the 1 hander's partner was next to him, it was a female avatar wearing this christmas set 0.0...this picture probably cut off that side of it

christmas set hawt?

well, i think its okay, but you can see it at the original post of the gm and decide yourself =]

http://asda.gamengame.com/news/notice_view.asp?bidx=1&num=72&gopage=1&sear=&search=&find=
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down