AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game

+4
nibblemynutz
Admin
bluexx
Pil
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game Empty *New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game

Post by Pil Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:46 pm

The game is pretty easy... corrupt the wish of the post above you ( make his/her wish didnt come true ), then make a new wish for yourself.

E.G.

Poster No.1 : I want a BMW..

Poster No.2 : Granted, you now have a Martel Toy latest BMW toy.
: I wish to kill admin.

Poster No.3 : Granted, you are now in eternal coma killing admin.
: I wish to be a superstar!

and so on...

K..my wish..
I want to play Asda now!
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

*New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game Empty Re: *New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game

Post by bluexx Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:21 pm

granted, you are now playing asda's alpha which includes:
only 1 job- warrior, 2h sword.
only 1 skill is implemented.
only 1 sword is implemented but it costs 100,000 and is for lvl 50.
monster drops aren't implemented yet.
monsters run away if their hp drop below 50% and you can't catch them.
the ground got 30% chance to eat your character alive so that you will be stuck forever with every step you take.
there are no quests yet.
we thought it's also a good idea to implement confusion for every character below lvl 10, you are confused and have 95% of hitting yourself instead of the enemy for 10 times the damage.
and our best option: you can now lose at the login screen with a 50% chance every time you login, any account lost this way has all of it's characters reset and receive an exclusive 10 hours ban.

have fun, thanks for choosing asda online - alpha test.

I wish I had a 2 headed dragon that obeys my every command and has the power to rob random people by eating them and giving me their money. (that's a good way to rob people... admit it!)
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

*New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game Empty Re: *New Game* Corrupt a wish.. Rival against Admin's arrow game

Post by Admin Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:52 pm

Granted - But you need to donate the money to this organisation called "Support Teh Admin or get Banned" Smile

I wish this Rival game by Pil would fail miserably! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:55 pm

granted but you need to redefine the words "fail miserably" so that it will now mean "be almost as fun as watching GIR go crazy and stuff and/or being normally retarded"

I wish I had a big pile of sharp objects so that I can say I got a big pile of sharp objects.
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Granted - You are now lying under those pile of sharp object, any movement will cause you bleeding. The only part you can move now is your fingers so you can type on this forum.

I wish more ppl join this game!
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:25 pm

Granted, People are now Googling a online game called "ThisOnline".

I wish currency was never invented.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Granted, now u hv to bring 100 bushels of corn to pay your ISP services

I wish to have more money$$!
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Granted, you now have over 40tons of monopoly money covering you, good like trying to get out

I wish there was something to watch on TV
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:04 am

Granted, but your TV has an hypnotic so that your eyes cant peel away from them until both your eyeballs explode out of your head at approximately 323 mph, firing into the TV and creating an uncontrollable fire in which you will burn for all eternity. Sounds like hell doesn't it?

I wish my arm would stop tweaking out on me.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:15 am

Wish granted, your arm has been amputated.

I wish I had candy...that tastes good...and that hasn't been in somebody's mouth...
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:40 am

haha, wish granted but the candy was in a pit of angry gnomes who's arm pit fur is stuck on the candy. It still tastes good but you can feel the moist of sweat and the furry pit hairs as you lick it.

I wish the wind would stop blowing.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:28 am

Granted. But the wind would blow you off your feet before it stops blowing.

I wish I don't have work tmr! >_>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:49 am

granted, in fact you'll never have to work again since you won a whole new.... coma! yes, that's right, you will now be in coma for the rest of your lifespan, and there is more! in your coma you dream about brushing toilets with your very own toothbrush!

I wish I ruled the world , and also had an invincible aura thing that protects me from any crazy harm, and that I could still do whatever I want with it (talking, walking and other acts such as eating) without ever turning it off and every living or not living thing in existence would obey me
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Exia Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:54 am

Granted, you are now in a seperate dimension as the King Maggot
ruling over all the other maggots on a piece of dog poo and all of
you shall enjoy eating dog poo bits.

I wish I can pass my midterm tomorrow -_-
Exia
Exia

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:15 am

granted, you will pass, you will have D- (or 56 depending on the grading system) it shall also be the very last test you will ever pass as a result you will be forced out of your house and live under a cardboard cursing the day you made this wish until one day you will starve to death and an army of maggots will devour your body in seconds and then eat the rest of the world because it feels like it.

I wish the world did not have idiots of any sort
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:47 am

Granted, you join the ranks of the idiots and become one yourself.

I wish there was such things as flying cars.
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:43 am

Granted, but you would be shot down everytime you try to fly.

I wish Girls were less... mmm... understandable? Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:51 am

(don't you mean more understandable?)

Granted, all the girls turn into robots...and they are...ahem...open source...

I wish I have a late start tomorrow...(which I actually do...x3)
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:24 pm

granted, you will now wake up at 8pm tomorrow look at the clock and go "OH MY GOD WHAT A HORRIBLY LATE START"

I wish I knew every piece of knowledge known to mankind
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:56 pm

Granted - but you will forget them after 5 seconds.

I wish to punch crimlo
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:46 pm

Granted, but the recoil of your punch knocks you out...

I wish I had a better laptop.
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:20 pm

Granted, but you would give me that better laptop of yours after you receive it. Smile (That saves me the trouble of getting a new com lol)

I wish I had the "harem ending" of Shuffle!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 am

Granted, but when you try to play it [access violation: address read error at 00x000000 premature termintation]

I wish I was a woodchuck that could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could.
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:38 am

granted but it also explodes for no reason as soon as you get it.

I wish vista would stop making crazy graphical errors and so on in older games
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:54 am

Granted. Your vista just exploded your computer. Time to get a new one with xp pro s2.

I wish there's snow 24/7 like Narnia.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next