AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Beta Delayed

+10
Xilon
taelmx
nibblemynutz
Admin
Himo
princess
Night
Madison
Pil
sparky
14 posters

Go down

Open Beta Delayed Empty Open Beta Delayed

Post by sparky Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:04 pm

..Can't post in announcement so i had to make another post ;< oh yea, please read the announcement first before this..

"We will be showing other users all over the world before our Open Beta Test."

That was taken from here, http://asda.gamengame.com/news/notice_view.asp?bidx=1&num=70

I believe GStar is some sort of E3 for korean games? Not entirely sure but, it can be deduced that from the announcement, open beta will start after they have presented asda story at GStar, meaning after Nov. 11th people =(

Of course I could be entirely wrong and they just typed it incorrectly =O.

sparky

Back to top Go down

Open Beta Delayed Empty Re: Open Beta Delayed

Post by Pil Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:31 am

hmm.. meaning another 2 week wait.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:36 am

think ill just go for seal instead of asda lol

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Madison Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:27 am

wow yeah thats so far away =(
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:28 am

when is seal ob comin lol.....prob gona take a while too like nov 19th.....lol even longer wait
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:24 am

what do you expect they are trying to fix every bug they had in the closed beta 3 weeks to fix all them bugs is actully perty good to fix all/ most of the problems also they are trying to fix the bugs with the other stuff they are puting in so give them a brake

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:33 am

i was just comparing it to the supposed release date for asda which could come faster then seal....not saying seal gms are lazy bums =_=U i really didnt find much bugs with seals cb test actually....the game was running fine.......prob a few translation errors but i dont think it was anything major compared to asda.......so if asda does manage to launch before seal that would mean the programmers were really working overtime.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:44 am

princess wrote:what do you expect they are trying to fix every bug they had in the closed beta 3 weeks to fix all them bugs is actully perty good to fix all/ most of the problems also they are trying to fix the bugs with the other stuff they are puting in so give them a brake
Princess, defender of Asda Gms !!! Razz
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:14 am

I think the question is not whether did they (ASDA) able to launch OB earlier or whether did they fix the bugs. I personally think will I be patient enough to wait for it or will there be another mmo come along? Frankly saying, if they delay too much, ppl will lose interest.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:12 am

Asda is much better than Seal. Seal is kinda boring >_> It's based so much on item farming than anything else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:18 am

Himo wrote:
princess wrote:what do you expect they are trying to fix every bug they had in the closed beta 3 weeks to fix all them bugs is actully perty good to fix all/ most of the problems also they are trying to fix the bugs with the other stuff they are puting in so give them a brake
Princess, defender of Asda Gms !!! Razz

i thought she was talkin about seal gms and yeh seal was a bit over rated imo.....only thing i liked as the party system and the combos.....thats about it.....
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:42 am

All the other stuff wont be hard to add in since it's already used and tested in micmac.

So Mining and and rides from Flight wont be much of a hassle as you think it may be.

The only problems are Bugs and GLitches Caused BY People who Try to Hack the game.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:40 am

nibblemynutz wrote:

All the other stuff wont be hard to add in since it's already used and tested in micmac.

So Mining and and rides from Flight wont be much of a hassle as you think it may be.

The only problems are Bugs and GLitches Caused BY People who Try to Hack the game.

That problem will never be solved...there's always a way in for hackers.

To cause a glitch in the game, something would need to be changed locally normally...I don't think it's very likely that something in the database would be changed that would cause a glitch for all players...
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Xilon Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:50 am

Admin wrote:Asda is much better than Seal. Seal is kinda boring >_> It's based so much on item farming than anything else.
I agree! also one thing its CBT is scheduled.. and you got only 9 hours to play per day of the test you can't enjoy it.. >_>

they had announced that the OBT will be after nov. 11.. so meaning it can be released before or after december!? .__.

Xilon

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 am

meh =\ i perfer seal over asda any day...especially after trying micmac ~_~

its more about customization then actual leveling so yea...

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:10 pm

atleast that means the game wont be rushed
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:27 am

Well, SealOnline team seems to be pretty efficient.

CB just ended 3 days ago and they posted that Nov.19 OB would start. >_> At least there's a dateline over there unlike Asda, guesswork ftl.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by turboether Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:37 am

the difference between asda and seal, in all seriousness, is that seal has been around for a bajillion years and already brought up quite a large western fanbase, and practically guaranteed to generate a profit. compared to asda, which can be seen specifically by having their promotion dealt with by gamengame, which is used to advertise and 'test the waters' so to speak, as cheaply as possible to see if it will garner enough interest to generate a profit for a publisher. many games on gamengame have 'died' post-beta simply because they just werent popular enough to continue to work on and support by a publisher.

turboether

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:54 am

taelmx wrote:
nibblemynutz wrote:

To cause a glitch in the game, something would need to be changed locally normally...I don't think it's very likely that something in the database would be changed that would cause a glitch for all players...

Lol,

You mean like freezing addresses?

Like from the server? Not really locally, but serverside.

That is what hacking is.

Freezing addresses causes errors in the server, which may cause permanent damage.

Yea...

stupid lazy hackers.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:47 am

nibblemynutz wrote:
taelmx wrote:
nibblemynutz wrote:

Lol,

You mean like freezing addresses?

Like from the server? Not really locally, but serverside.

That is what hacking is.

Freezing addresses causes errors in the server, which may cause permanent damage.

Yea...

stupid lazy hackers.

Translation - Packet editing. >_>
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:18 am

i wounder if open beta will be on the 12th or something like that i hope Razz
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amari Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:36 am

Ergh

=(
Amari
Amari

Back to top Go down

Post by Abnormality Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:04 am

Somehow, I seriously doubt that it'll be on the 12th
Abnormality
Abnormality

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:19 am

im guessing 16th to 23rd, dont know why but just a hunch =\

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:08 am

Any date later than Nov.19 , and Asda just screwed up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down