AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur!

+6
zfate
Pil
glukeoh
Admin
Himo
sparky
10 posters

Go down

Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur! Empty Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur!

Post by sparky Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:09 am

More items
    Transportation methods
    Creation/Alchemy/Assembly etc
    New Maps including one new town
    Harder/Stronger Monsters
    Cash Shop
    Fashion Shop
    New HP/MP Formula
    Skills can go up to level 10 instead of previous 5
    Skill trees more spread apart correctly.
    Skill removed (mages atk speed buff and many more)
    Skill level/Class changed (ie splinter break is probably 4th or 5th class skill)
    HP and MP potion nerf
    To get a soulmate, a quest is now required

Well...these are the expected changes...i pray it wont but there is a good 93% chance it will.

i just want the haste ;;

sparky

Back to top Go down

Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur! Empty Re: Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur!

Post by Himo Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:15 am

The HP/MP formula change and the potion nerfs are a good thing. You could get so much HP so fast, and pots were monsters lol. 800HP instantly was god.

GOD I SAY!

Edit: Found this on MicMac's website: http://www.micmac.jp/game_guide/sowel02.html
New interface? I hope!!

Edit2: Ho, and I think we'll be able to specialize in one job:
Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur! Crt_level_common
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur! Empty Re: Things to expect with Open Beta! and furthur!

Post by sparky Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:45 am

odly enough, most of the time interfaces dont change in US versions...but who knows Smile the interface is real nice but...meh...the equipment view was better in the old one ;p now theres a empty space right besides the helm heh

i alos loved how the exp was showed 9 circles and one bar on the top, that was really nice Smile

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:19 am

Yea the old hp/mp formula was low.. >_> 400 hp heals at lv10 sucks ._. when your hp is less than 400 lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glukeoh Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:29 pm

I hope they changed the movement, like maybe holding down left click will continuous run towards the arrow instead of having to click here and there was tedious for me. or maybe WASD movement.

And the objects were irritating to bump into, like hitting a tree or a guard will immobilize you and you'll have to walk 1 big round, hopefully they do a auto run around when you hit something instead...

glukeoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:10 pm

I don't think WASD is an option they thought about even if tey should. As for the "run around" thing, yeah, I hope they'll work on it.
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:29 am

Err... where you get such info? Jp version?

As far as i know, the transportation, new gear, mining & crafting are available.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:11 am

yea pretty much pil

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by zfate Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:32 am

your information is NOT official, please say that. There are only a few things as Transportation, Armors, Crafting, Lvls, etc. the stuff they said on the official site, they won't necessarily do a copy of the asian version. So just stick to facts Wink *just my opionion*
zfate
zfate

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:59 am

thing is...gamengame
almost if not all (need more information) of their games copy the same as the asian versions

after all, it was closed beta
and if you DO READ the last few lines of the first post, i stated these are expected, 93% true, not 100% or anything.

im sure there will be some changes compared to the other versions, i dont think all weapons will be level 5 and all equipment will be lvl 10ish and 25ish
and i dont think they will sell +10 sowel in the sowel in the npc, and the alternate option sowel either but then agian, who knows, they might directly copy=\

i never said this WILL happen, i just said that we should probalby expect this

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:06 am

I remember looking in my character sheet that it listed experience lvl for crafting or mining and something else...

Hmm...
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagehoshi Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:08 am

Ouch, I liked the idea for HP pots, but the amount was killer, not to mention the price... maybe a decrease in cool time...but that would the same as having a high amount of hp per pot

Kagehoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:43 am

nibble assembly ^^ btw who are you @_@?

yea and the cooldown is shorter i believe

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 pm

noooooooo dont nerf hp pots i lived of the 1.2k hp pots and they r a good price =D
omg lvl 10 skill is gonna own gonna have so much def then Razz gonna take no dmg woooooooooooo =D
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:08 pm

i doubt they any changes in skill or pots, as we experince in CB. Jp & Korea version is Mic Mac, they hv whole different noob town map than ours, whole diferent skill set , skill requiremetns & skill advancement than us.

Tht's why i ask, no way they goin to change the skill system. Or map. Alot of programming need to be done, which will render the CB test useless.

As for nerf pot.. or nerf skill , mayb, as this can be easily done by adjusting values in the programming.

As for additonal features, apparently they did hold up some during CB, so it's a simple act for them to put back.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Non- topic related...

I got in to Seal Online.. so its Night... we goin to play there till 31st ( the end of the CB there ). So i hope Asda will come on 1st Nov!
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:19 pm

To get a soulmate, a quest is now required

That kinda sucks...but I guess it all adds to the game...=D
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:44 pm

yea im not 100% sure about =\
but the thing is, you most likely have to talk to the big crystal in alphen to soul mate someone

btw pil

wat are you talking about? they use teh same map, alphen
and the skill tree change is required, if we want 4th and 5th classes. since you can clearly see there was no room for 4th or 5th classes tab.

in cbt, most games pot's do get nerfed

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:11 pm

Pil wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Non- topic related...

I got in to Seal Online.. so its Night... we goin to play there till 31st ( the end of the CB there ). So i hope Asda will come on 1st Nov!

Heh, you've received the close beta invite already? >_> Im still waiting for mine =P, then again I might not even be able to play No
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zfate Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:48 pm

Touche! Very Happy

lol.
zfate
zfate

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:29 pm

admin lol did you try login in to the seal website? you might have gotten in...they didnt send emails

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:51 pm

FYI
Jp Map of Alpen

http://www.micmac.jp/game_guide/images/ss_map01.gifThings to expect with Open Beta! and furthur! Ss_map01

Even on the video you see, there is unfamiliar town outlook.

Although there is 4th & 5th job change, i dun find any extra additional skill cater for them. Almost all skill are available to you at 3rf job change, provided you meet the requirement & have enough skill point to invest.

Except they do have maximun of 10 lvl for certain skill instead of 5.

But and again, my Nihongo mayb detoriate as i dun use google translation. I might read wrong or i miss something ( din rally read line by line )

Correct me if im wrong, but its nice to share info and correct them.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Sparky,

Assembly was one of the three that was listed.

My IGN was nibBlez A lvl 28 Balis.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:43 pm

Ahhh shot down Sad I've not been selected lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:54 pm

Admin wrote:Ahhh shot down Sad I've not been selected lol.
u can just post on the forums now Razz lol
that can be ur game till the open beta =D
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:28 pm

That would suck if we had to pay to cancel soulmate.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down