AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP

+11
nibblemynutz
Pil
SilentEagle1
Admin
Eminescu
bluexx
Xilon
Night
Abscent
crimlo
Balthier
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PVP Empty PVP

Post by Balthier Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:38 am

Was checking around the english site and the japanese site, but I haven't found anything about this...so my question is..is there some sort of pvp system? or like a pvp arena type thing? Smile

Balthier

Back to top Go down

PVP Empty Re: PVP

Post by crimlo Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:09 pm

i think the jap 1 has some arena pvp but not 100% sure Razz
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:43 am

It looks like the Japanese Micmac has it, I did a little looking and here on the controls explanation, it says "left click button used to target monsters or PVP, or his state of other players"

Anyways here is the link translated not sure if it will work:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://mmwiki.info/%25A5%25DE%25A5%25A6%25A5%25B9%25C1%25E0%25BA%25EE/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=6&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmicmac%2Bonline%2Bpvp%26hl%3Den
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:06 am

its gona b pretty hard to balance pvp i mean most skills are 1 hit KO considerin how much hp we got >_< so the person who first skills wins =_=U
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:42 am

Well they could always lower the damage in PVP, i forget what game it was but in PVP the skills only did 10% of the normal damage.
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by Xilon Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:26 pm

I'd read somewhere that MICMAC is somewhat like RAN Online coz you'll be inviting the person you want to PvP with.. Neutral not 100% sure also.. but who knows!?.. Wink

Xilon

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:34 am

Aww yes I think it was something like you need to invite them to duel or something like that now that you mention it.
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:44 am

meh about skills... you can take games like ragnaork.. the skills still do the same damage, but the humans simply have way higher defense than monsters got...
I mean surely your basic monster gets 1k damage dealt to it... but in pvp.. in every single game it translated to 100 maybe 200 damage.. even later on when skills surpass say the 10k limit but your hp is about 2k-3k... even if you didn't have good defense the game makers will make it so that all damage in pvp is reduced a lot better for every point of defense than it is in human vs monster...
there is no need to resolve into making it exactly 10%... it's just plain saying "nah we don't feel like working hard and making a new damage system for that "
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:50 am

Well I used 10% as an example, but I know what you mean, ethir way the PVP system damage will be toned down in one way or another.
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:16 am

bluexx wrote:meh about skills... you can take games like ragnaork.. the skills still do the same damage, but the humans simply have way higher defense than monsters got...
I mean surely your basic monster gets 1k damage dealt to it... but in pvp.. in every single game it translated to 100 maybe 200 damage.. even later on when skills surpass say the 10k limit but your hp is about 2k-3k... even if you didn't have good defense the game makers will make it so that all damage in pvp is reduced a lot better for every point of defense than it is in human vs monster...
there is no need to resolve into making it exactly 10%... it's just plain saying "nah we don't feel like working hard and making a new damage system for that "

the defence thing is true ....but as far as i noticed .....the magic defense is really low in Asda ....so that means the mage would do 100% damage in PVP xD .....yay Twisted Evil
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 am

+ mages have the range.......so i guess mages and archers will battle it out while warriors become cannon fodder ....lol
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:53 am

warriors were never more than mere statistics when it came to pvp in good games... just off bits that make you waste some time on killing them.. distracting you from the damn mage in the back so that you can't stop him from casting....
oh poor mage... if only he knew you aren't wearing underpants he wouldn't try to pick your pockets after freezing you...
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:17 am

bluexx wrote:warriors were never more than mere statistics when it came to pvp in good games... just off bits that make you waste some time on killing them.. distracting you from the damn mage in the back so that you can't stop him from casting....
oh poor mage... if only he knew you aren't wearing underpants he wouldn't try to pick your pockets after freezing you...

xD ....i dun freeze people ....i just turn them into a pile of steaming ashes with a thunderbolt or two Twisted Evil
so...by the time i'm done there's not gonna be any pockets to pick Very Happy
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:37 am

Eminescu wrote:
bluexx wrote:meh about skills... you can take games like ragnaork.. the skills still do the same damage, but the humans simply have way higher defense than monsters got...

the defence thing is true ....but as far as i noticed .....the magic defense is really low in Asda ....so that means the mage would do 100% damage in PVP xD .....yay Twisted Evil

Fat chance. You forgot warriors have a ranged stun skill (albiet a short one) and 2 other stun skills. It doesn't matter which hit since you would be dead in 2-3 whacks. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEagle1 Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:34 pm

I wish i could pvp so i could kill people that are being jerks. But for some reason with the way the skills and classes are in this game i dont think PVP would work too well as it is right now at least.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:59 pm

I dunno it's odd but it looks like crossbow archers and spear warriors deal the same damage, only that bow got a little bit of better range
odd enough the damage taken is a lot more about sowels than it is about jobs, I found myself not taking a lot more damage than warriors during the cb
and crossbow does have a thing named stun shot and a stun mastery to make sure it actually stuns from time to time(I wouldn't count on the double attack+big stun for the next shot thing as my first attack though... takes too long to preform 1buff and 1 attack when it comes to pvp)
bow archers can run around hiding and can hide in battle (is there any sight skill in asda?)
and crossbows got big defense and hp buffs so that they can pretend they are warriors and excuse their horrible skills

so excluding mages it looks pretty damn even
but obviously mages got some stuff they can use too excluding just plain damage skills right?V_V
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:58 pm

well....of course .....mages got the best buff and support skills ..
with a certain skill maxed ....mages can take less damage than any other class .....for a limited time of course
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:02 am

I meant a stun skill...
but high defense is good too... assuming the skill last at least 5 minutes and has a delay of under 1 minute before it can be used again.
and even then it depends on how good it really is.. taking 50 damage less than normal but having such small hp surely won't help a mage that's being stunned by any other class when it comes to pvp
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEagle1 Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:31 am

as far as mages go from what i can remember, most skills dont last over a minute. Except for the buff skills that add more hp, mp and so on. They do have some stun skills, except they are more of a gamble. The one im thinking of is called like "life or death" or something like that, i probly got it horribly wrong. It freezes all surrounding targets 95% of the time within some range for like 20 seconds and if you attack them they will still stay frozen. It uses all of your mp though and they dont tell you that when you attack them it says immune so you do nothing to them. Pretty much a pointless tech unless you need time to run.

Then theres sleep powder. They sleep for like 8 seconds, i cant remember as i never used that tech. And they wake up after being hit.

There are some that lower or get rid of the threat rate, but thats pointless in pvp.

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:33 pm

i dun remember any skill by the name of life and death
and sleep powder lasts for 20 seconds
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Eminescu wrote:

Fat chance. You forgot warriors have a ranged stun skill (albiet a short one) and 2 other stun skills. It doesn't matter which hit since you would be dead in 2-3 whacks. Razz

1 hand sowrd warrior got charge Razz =D and it stuns for 3 seconds =D
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:51 am

crimlo wrote:

1 hand sowrd warrior got charge Razz =D and it stuns for 3 seconds =D

I think Charge will be a pain in pvp for most classes, maybe using it along with a posion or bleed skill, at higher levels using charge to stun quickly then using a skill like starlight slasher which takes a couple of seconds to hit with. That would mean like over 800% normal damage before a person could retaliate.

But it would be with a risk because if the person evades because charge has a 20 second cool down time

Also about magic defence being low, I am wondering if shield blocking will lower magic damage also, so using Impenetrable shield which increases blocking by 50% for 2 min and 30 sec along with Shield mastery which lowers damage by another 20%. It would allow for enough time to get close to a mage and use charge, giving you could also cast supernatural health which gives 50% more Health and should be easily able to survive a few hits from any class.
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEagle1 Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:34 am

Eminescu wrote:i dun remember any skill by the name of life and death
and sleep powder lasts for 20 seconds

It was in the light skill tree, and the name had something to do with swords and all or nothing. I wish i could remember the name. Either way it doesnt matter because the skill is horrible.

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:42 pm

nothing bad about it... it allows you to do 2 important things:
1. run away
2. reload other skills you have used in pvp(or just vs some monster a second ago) and require such reloading time without leaving the target's area (good in closed-box pvp and vs monsters since they heal when you leave them)
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:00 pm

Life or Death spell (instant activation)
require Hell Fire 10pts above
cooldown = 600sec = 10mins

Consume all your mana to freeze all enemies around you for 95% chance. The frozen enemies cannot attack or move for 24sec.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a great escape skill or raiding a grp of mob.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum