AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

japanese asda fighter skill trees

+5
Abscent
Pil
abetsi
crimlo
turboether
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

japanese asda fighter skill trees Empty japanese asda fighter skill trees

Post by turboether Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:28 pm

jAsda (as ill call it from now on) has a few changes that i believe will be in the english OB. one of these changes is an updated set of skill trees. here are the fighter trees with some rough translations:

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdafightertreesnd4.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=asdafightertreeft8.jpg

note: most skills have 10 points worth of levels now, rather than 5.

note 2: the images of the skill trees (if you didnt notice) goes 1h, spear, 2h in the image, unlike the excel screencap that goes 1h, 2h, spear. just a note to alleviate confusion Wink

turboether

Back to top Go down

japanese asda fighter skill trees Empty Re: japanese asda fighter skill trees

Post by crimlo Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:56 pm

i like the way the english 1 is better Razz
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by abetsi Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:18 pm

MY HEAD HURTS... -_-'
abetsi
abetsi

http://www.friendster.com/undeunde

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:28 pm

Info sharing :-

Tested warrior low lvls skill.... and studied them , compare them wit JP ver.

One simple thing, you guys hv lots of sucky skill.

- low % boost dmg. If not mistaken none is higher than 350% at Lv 1
- lots of skill come with subeffect such which deal dmg overtime, yet hv low % success rate inflict the subeffect.
- low buff duration, range from 45sec ~ 5min ( mostly below 1 min )

In the end, warrior can easily pile up lots of useless skill, the most useful skill i see and able to further upgrade is splinter, yet it took so much point to upgrade them all. And splinter effect is not really that great. Buff skill is nice, but costly MP usage.

The only benefit i've seen is instant activation, yet, those are buff fall under this category are pretty useless.

Although i din play war char long enough to further comment, but i suspect, war's role soon turn into a tanker. Yet, i don't see the benefit of 1h & sheild work on later stage. Mayb im wrong, but i think i wont take a 1h war as SM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comparison to JP ver.

Unlike mage, (which i can find every skill in Jp ver are available to us in English ver) warrior in English ver have a few skill missing. Mayb as some suspect, it's only avail after 4th or 5th job change.

Same as mage, warrior skill in English version have lower requirement , compare to JP ver. Some skill in Jp ver require 60pt or 4th job change, but can be learn in 3rd job change, only 35pt required in English ver.

Note : I didnt really take time to chk all the skill in JP line by line. So might hv some error in this info.

Last edited by on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by abetsi Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:15 pm

wow pil, you really STUDIED the warrior class didn't you? Smile
abetsi
abetsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:56 pm

err... thx abetsi,

i was expecting some counter arguement...
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by abetsi Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:05 pm

nah, i appreciate that you exerted that amount of effort into that post and you just showed me that you can be reliable when it comes to the info you know. Smile
abetsi
abetsi

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Well I don't think anyone can aruge back, seeing how we weren't given all the skills in CB. I figure the rolls will be Tanker will never be a massive killer. So Def and being a tank is all, 2nd Sword will be mobs and have a little bit of difficulty with bosses. Spear user will be best on bosses and have high dodge and critical hits. If using splinter will be able to do decent against mobs but never as good as a 2nd sword.
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 am

Abscent wrote:Well I don't think anyone can aruge back, seeing how we weren't given all the skills in CB. I figure the rolls will be Tanker will never be a massive killer. So Def and being a tank is all, 2nd Sword will be mobs and have a little bit of difficulty with bosses. Spear user will be best on bosses and have high dodge and critical hits. If using splinter will be able to do decent against mobs but never as good as a 2nd sword.

Sterotype theory.

I'll be like "Shannaro! Take that damn you!" when I prove that 1-hand sword can be god in killing too! Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abscent Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:51 am

Admin wrote:
Abscent wrote:Well I don't think anyone can aruge back, seeing how we weren't given all the skills in CB. I figure the rolls will be Tanker will never be a massive killer. So Def and being a tank is all, 2nd Sword will be mobs and have a little bit of difficulty with bosses. Spear user will be best on bosses and have high dodge and critical hits. If using splinter will be able to do decent against mobs but never as good as a 2nd sword.

Sterotype theory.

I'll be like "Shannaro! Take that damn you!" when I prove that 1-hand sword can be god in killing too! Cool

It is but if you look at the Japanese skill tree you will notice Spears get increase in attack rate, and movment skills along with a couple of critical boosts. While the Shield and sword get a hell of alot of defensive boost. I didn't say they wouldn't be decent damage dealers. But if it comes down to high dmg spears will win, and 2 hand swords are nicely in the middle of these 2 classes. Overall it seems like a very well balanced game and I am sure we will see more skills later on. Because it wouldn't make sense to only have players get up to 3rd job skill (lvl 40) and have no other skills to level up to.

*Revise

Ok in my one comment I did put "being a Tanker and that is all" well I really mean that they can still do decent damage, but the issue with that is most builds in CB were all using buffs it wasn't until lvl 30's they started to differ. So I am assuming by the higher job skills if they incorperate them later and the remaining skills. The jobs are more than likley to assume these roles.
Abscent
Abscent

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:53 pm

I agree on Abscent's view quite much..i had been trying out lot of games in the past weeks..from what i observe in most game..the best PvP / Damage does character belong to those with high based ATT + Critical hits..& they get the best 'PvP / Damage does' award once they pump DEX related skills which improve accuracy rate, attack speed, based attack & Critical Strike related skills

But that doesnt mean they are the BEST CLASS in the game

I havent tested out this game( on OB i will )..look like most of the players here look down on 1h-warrior..but IF 1h-warrior can get PROTECTIVE related skills, DEX related skills & Critical Strike related skills..then spear user might lost to em..in the sense that 1h-warrior have more ATT SPEED & PROTECTION while spear user have only more DAMAGE than em..( i dont know if there is PvP feature in this game )..if they do, then daydream of some imaginary thoughts where 1h-warrior vs spear users..who will last out more

& for 2h-warrior..their attibutes sound like an 'average stated' warrior..which mean well-balanced = equally normal in all stats..& they will be the easiest character among warrior to manage

& 'TANKER' are usually ignore in most games..unless u really need a 'TANKER' to help to cover ur party members in mobs / bosses clearing..otherwise its adviced not to go for this sort..since they will have problems clearing mobs in SOLO

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:05 pm

<3 Tanker. Never ever dies Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:42 pm

tankers? problems clearing mobs? on which planet? in 90% of the games that bother offering tanker characters they have AoE skills making them actually not only the most protected character but at times even the fastest killer.
I wonder if asda's 1h warrior got AoE and powerful enough defense to back it up

the 2h warrior by the way, for as far as I have seen, is as dreadful as a ballista archer, sooner or later both other swordy builds will want to dig a bit into his tree and collect some valuable things but that won't be at low levels and on his own he is just a big mistake ready to be picked.
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:56 pm

bluexx wrote:tankers? problems clearing mobs? on which planet? in 90% of the games that bother offering tanker characters they have AoE skills making them actually not only the most protected character but at times even the fastest killer.
I wonder if asda's 1h warrior got AoE and powerful enough defense to back it up

the 2h warrior by the way, for as far as I have seen, is as dreadful as a ballista archer, sooner or later both other swordy builds will want to dig a bit into his tree and collect some valuable things but that won't be at low levels and on his own he is just a big mistake ready to be picked.

1 hand sword defence is GOSU!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:09 am

tankers? problems clearing mobs? on which planet? in 90% of the games that bother offering tanker characters they have AoE skills making them actually not only the most protected character but at times even the fastest killer.

But if u compare AoE/tanker style vs AoE/PvE style..how can tankers be the fastest killer in game???..Its not exact that tanker cant kill..its that they might face problems handling mobs in single or rather be slow in clearing em..thats what i meant for their disadvantages..so in exact, choose "TANKER" style when u are desperately needed em to help out..otherwise i wont recommand it in SOLO as it will be more difficult to grind compare to other classes

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:28 am

& i dont think that "TANKER" can even tank on lot of boss hits purely on its own..maybe couple of em..but how long can it last?..had to depends on who are helping him to get rid of the mobs too..even if he have so much def to tank it, its still useless if the other party members that are helping in hitting are weak & cant kill the boss..RIGHT?..or if the "TANKER" is really high lvl..but he will still face lot of disadvantages when his def is not strong enough

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by turboether Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:06 am

AlcatelIsaac wrote:& i dont think that "TANKER" can even tank on lot of boss hits purely on its own..maybe couple of em..but how long can it last?..had to depends on who are helping him to get rid of the mobs too..even if he have so much def to tank it, its still useless if the other party members that are helping in hitting are weak & cant kill the boss..RIGHT?..or if the "TANKER" is really high lvl..but he will still face lot of disadvantages when his def is not strong enough

the difference between the def of a 2h/spear warrior and a 1h warrior is pretty significant. and by significant i mean as a healer i can afford to be lazy with a 1h, but warriors without shields need constant babysitting Razz

turboether

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:19 am

like I said if we assume aoe skills exist, if you got 1v1 with monsters as a tank... guess what ... you are going to take a while.
a "tanker" character in any game that also has an AoE skill and as mentioned "enough defense to support it" which in asda would mean a handful of good sowels and a happy amounts of +s on your armors
it's by far the fastest killer, it's not for bosses and not for 1v1 at all but for the mere sake of AoE
It's completely idiotic to make a tanker style character in a game that doesn't offer AoE skills (I didn't try 1h in asda but if it doesn't have AoE I say that he has to focus on purely his attack as his defense for 1v1 should be just enough as is)

a good example of what I mean would be seal online's knight.
you can go vit knight (pump defense like a crazy kid) and you will have nothing when it comes to attack, if you think about 1v1 with a monster you'll end up crying but what really matters is your AoE, you can tank 20+ monsters on you that are way higher leveled starting a certain point and well... that's when defense makes you the quickest killer, it will certainly take you longer than a warrior would take to kill 2 or 3 or even 4 or 5 or 6 but in the end you kill a mob of 20 so you are over 3 times faster.
and then you can go str build meaning you will want to pump your 1v1 attacks and you can neglect your defense because it's perfectly fine for 1v1 fights and your natural attack well.. "isn't"
in theory this should be the same for AoE tank and 1v1 defense-based character in any game.
the only thing you are left to ask is: wouldn't it be just better to make a warrior who is an attack based character if I wanna go 1v1 seeing as I take about the same damage "over time" but deal far less and hence it takes longer?

tanker characters are just not meant for bosses or anything that requires 1v1 battling, it's not a disadvantage it's another characteristic like mages aren't meant to have amazing defense and overwhelming hp

seriously it's as if you say "yeah but mages are useless if they stand in the middle of a mob and take hits to cast their AoE and man they gotta keep running if they aoe unlike the smexy 1h who can just stand and take the hits like a real smexy man"
[again I haven't bothered with 1h or 2h or spear (well... no warriors nor mages) so I really don't know if they do or do not have an AoE skill, but if they don't I'd just take a spear person
that's my opinion about it anyway.]
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:25 am

u might mean 1h/PvE style..that is different from TANKER style

ur AoE skill lvl also wont get too good if u just go for TANKER style..u need to pump Def skills 1st then AoE style..[a TANKER mean that u put Def skills in 1st priority then AoE..if not it wont make up as a TANKER, but only a 1-h PvE style]..so i dont think anyone is able to grind till the lvl where u completed ur Def skill list & then go for AoE..even if they can..wont they take longer & much time to get to that lvl..till the time came, the other is already at higher lvl..though it will be easier for em to grind in the later part

TANKER have most disadvantages vs PvE, PvP

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:36 am

for warrior, most gamer use in this way:

1h warrior = Def + PvE(Buff skills that strengthen defense abilities + AoE skills)

2h warrior = Crit + PvP (Crit + Buff skills that strengthen combat abilities)

there are still 1h warrior with Def + PvP, PvE + PvP, Speed + PvP, Speed + PvE

& 2h warrior with Crit + PvE, PvE + PvP

But weird combination get ur character weird or weaker

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 am

i still strongly dont recommand "TANKER" style..

either
1h warrior = Def + PvE(Buff skills that strengthen defense abilities + AoE skills)

or

2h warrior = Crit + PvP (Crit + Buff skills that strengthen combat abilities)

is the combination that i recommand

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:39 am

just my opinion..hope u guys have fun & good luck

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:23 am

i get that that's your opinion ....but why are ya triple posting ? Laughing
there is something called "edit button"
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by AlcatelIsaac Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:49 pm

haha..didnt see it..LOL..OB is long waiting....

AlcatelIsaac

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:32 pm

well from the games i have played the tankers tank bosses
so im not sure wat land some of u ppl r on >>
ur welcome to go tank the end game boss with ur mage have fun
because the tank tree gets his hp way higher then anyother person and gets way more def from his skills and has a shiled thats blocks a hold shit of dmg hmmm

and i have played a tank in lots of games >>
they r great fun ppl that dont know how to play them piss me of
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next