AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wish A certain class was improved?

+4
bluexx
Admin
crimlo
nibblemynutz
8 posters

Go down

Wish A certain class was improved? Empty Wish A certain class was improved?

Post by nibblemynutz Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:49 pm

Now that I think of it.

Balis could've had more skills to mess with more def or atk and buffs since Balistar is like a 2h warrior. Balis got boring after lvl 24.

I mean, When I hit lvl 28 my dmg was about the same when it was 25, My balis was +7 and I try to get the best sowels. The defense could've been a lot better since Balis is compared as a 2h warrior.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Wish A certain class was improved? Empty Re: Wish A certain class was improved?

Post by crimlo Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:41 pm

i gess if u got better sowels u could have done more dmg Razz
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:44 pm

1 Hand sword should be more buffed. Not buffed enough during CBT Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:57 pm

balli? man you got it all mixed up... 2h warrior and balli only exists for other swords/bow to dig inside their trees and take all their goodies
and well the lack of defense is simply since you are a ranged weapon user and not a melee

but seriously now the bali just isn't good compared to bow or xbow, it got weak skills, it shoots less quick than xbow and it simply puts all it's weight on defense/hp/attack buffs, and all of it's attack buffs (at least the large majority) can be taken by all characters.
they even tried to make it really clear by making a skill named improved aim in the balli tree which can actually only be used for.... that's right - crossbows (it's not good though... the skill snipe say at a certain level is 700% this says to add 50% so you do 750% (even though you are probably going to think you will do 1350%)

in order to be of any use 2h and balli must have a huge upgrade, block at least their best attack buffs (for balli is the thing that deals splash damage to everything around and funny enough can be used with any bow)

wouldn't mind them upgrading crossbow, giving it a tiny splash skill of itself... some super exploding arrow whatever to deal with the groups of 3-4 or at least bother moving aim and improved aim to the crossbow tree as it just doesn't seem remotely belong to the balli tree
and maybe add some attack buffs, it's pricey digging into the balli tree and I'll be left without enough points to grab archer's tree hide
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:08 pm

they r moving around the skills in open beta to make all classes good Razz
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:48 pm

don't believe it until I see it.
they might screw everything up just as easily
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by donkeytail Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:47 pm

offensive mages

donkeytail

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:22 pm

bluexx wrote:balli? man you got it all mixed up... 2h warrior and balli only exists for other swords/bow to dig inside their trees and take all their goodies
and well the lack of defense is simply since you are a ranged weapon user and not a melee

but seriously now the bali just isn't good compared to bow or xbow, it got weak skills, it shoots less quick than xbow and it simply puts all it's weight on defense/hp/attack buffs, and all of it's attack buffs (at least the large majority) can be taken by all characters.
they even tried to make it really clear by making a skill named improved aim in the balli tree which can actually only be used for.... that's right - crossbows (it's not good though... the skill snipe say at a certain level is 700% this says to add 50% so you do 750% (even though you are probably going to think you will do 1350%)

in order to be of any use 2h and balli must have a huge upgrade, block at least their best attack buffs (for balli is the thing that deals splash damage to everything around and funny enough can be used with any bow)

wouldn't mind them upgrading crossbow, giving it a tiny splash skill of itself... some super exploding arrow whatever to deal with the groups of 3-4 or at least bother moving aim and improved aim to the crossbow tree as it just doesn't seem remotely belong to the balli tree
and maybe add some attack buffs, it's pricey digging into the balli tree and I'll be left without enough points to grab archer's tree hide

I've nothing mixed up, everything is clear.

Like any rpg Game, Duh. Of course archer has low Def. I was expecting more, that was what I was trying to explain the first time. If you look at the balis tree, there is only 2 types of useful attacks/buffs, Snipe and Repeat shot, everything else, obsolete. Poison w/e. Does so little dmg, Useless. You don't have to explain what a balista does. I know already, I have one. Lets take things outside the box, I mean this is asda, this ain't Wow or Diablo who cares. what really matters is what they say for description. [Ok, If you want to get technical, A Ballista big is a siege weapon that can attack from a far distance with massive damage but slow attack rate. There for Crossbow will be the weakest weapon But the fastest attack(repeating crossbow right?). Then Mages are burned on crosses because they are witches and wizards, Warriors Scream, "Sparta" running around in Skirts.]

Wish A certain class was improved? Cc
"This Job needs a lot more control than a THSW" That is what I am expecting in OB.

Xbow is already strong, they might need more buffs or something.

It needs to be balanced, And if asda says Balis is has the fastest attack, I wunna see it happen. xD (They do have a faster attack rate when they get to a higher lvl, but so do the other archer classes still That's a long way just to attack faster, Balis need some good special skills, It seems like the tree is full of filler skills like filler episodes in animes.

Balista is weak you say right? if it isn't good compared to other classes shouldn't it be a bit balance between the other classes? I mean, I don't want to see a shit load of Xbow classes and Mage classes, just because. I know for a fact that balis can be way better, It's really good for support, it can tank a bit lol with the right sowels + option sowels.

Mine was only strong because I had like +70 dex and +30 str tested with a bunch of sowels.

And for a bow archer (Strongest in constant dmg), I never saw any past lvl 17 nor 20. They switched to xbow -.- how boring.

I dunno, I'm hyped up and I wunna see things happen. Sat down and thought about stuff.

Bah, W/ez.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:29 pm

bluexx wrote:don't believe it until I see it.
they might screw everything up just as easily

Good.

bluexx wrote:2h warrior and balli only exists for other swords/bow to dig inside their trees and take all their goodies

I'm not gonna be digging anything for no one just so they can have it all. I'm not gonna stand in the back.

I'm gonna kick someone's face in, just so I have a place in the front row.

:]
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:28 am

heh ninja boy clam down.
I didn't say it's supposed to be like that note the:

"in order to be of any use 2h and balli must have a huge upgrade, block at least their best attack buffs (for balli is the thing that deals splash damage to everything around and funny enough can be used with any bow)"

seriously they made it WEAK way too weak, it's supposed to be the "end of the world wtf omg bbq bb aoe archer"
instead it's the "minor aoe anyone can get anyway with some really awful skills archer"

while the crossbow which is supposed to be quick, critic and damaging is... a skill whore.. that's what it is... you just can't normal shot it's not worthy of your time because crossbows got so many good skills they are like archer mages as opposed to their original role as "omfg this guy shoots arrows really fast wtf bbq"
funny thing here - balli got a double shot active skill that makes all of his shots double (to be "fast") and that's... just misplaced.

they need to weaken or even remove all crossbow skills of massive instant damage and give it to balli instead and then add a lot of long term attack,aspd,crit buffs to crossbow so that they can be what they are meant to be - archers who shoot a lot of arrows to make up for having no "nuke" attacks.

in reality it's just not working like that... crossbow is exactly what balli is supposed to be but with less defense and no AoE (but can grab the AoE from the balli tree) and balli got all the attack buffs crossbow needs (even though a lot weaker than they should be)

they just need to reorganize all of them to get the role of each archer back into it because at the moment bows and ballis are useless and crossbows will never have a chance to do what they do best and shoot fast because they have a better way to damage monsters.
same would probably go to warriors the 1h and spear outmatch the 2h by far and no balance is to be found.
mainly seeing as both balli and 2h got all their good skills as "opened to all" meaning any other build can grab them with some digging ability which nullify their "unique" abilities

oh and by "digging in their trees" I mean that by wasting points crossbow and bow can grab ALMOST every single good balli skill from the balli tree (and they have plenty of points to do so with because they don't need most of their own tree's skills) (as in .. it doesn't have anything to do with you V_V)
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by turboether Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:57 am

it works both ways.. if you dig enough into any tree with any weapon on any class you can grab some nice skills that any weapon can use. generally, the only reason to pick a particular weapon is for the skills that can only be used with a particular weapon, like stat passives and like a handful of actives. as long as you have enough points invested into your 'main' weapon tree to get the unique skills you want from its 3rd job tier, it doesnt matter how many pts you throw into other trees. only thing to be wary of is that i believe you need 60 pts in a single tier to be able to advance to 4th job, but dont quote me on that tho Wink also keep in mind that you dont need to use the weapon you have invested the most skill points into. you can make a perfectly fine 1h sword or spear warrior investing heavily into the 2h sword tree.

all things considered, warrior classes are all fine considering the wealth of great skills that all weapons can get. if youre not investing in multiple trees as a warrior, youre simply gonna end up as a bad warrior. and 1h sword warrior doesnt really need anything to be made better, theyre good enough as they are. if you think otherwise, youre just pining for unnecessary buffs, which is very irresponsible Wink

rangers, dunno too much cos i never really played any Razz

mage attack skills need a bump in their %'age. its also really hard for a mage to effectively cross-class like a warrior or a ranger, because their low tiers are filled with (dare i say it) complete crap that you need to dump points into and will never use. add to that, that the heavenly line has a ton of prereqs that are completely useless and mages have to waste at least half their points on crap youll never use to get to all the good stuff Mad but maybe thats just a characteristic of the class.

nibblemynutz wrote:And for a bow archer (Strongest in constant dmg), I never saw any past lvl 17 nor 20. They switched to xbow -.- how boring..

the second-highest level toon in the CB was a bow archer Wink

turboether

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:57 am

yea ....spell % or staff capacity should be increased for mages .....
the diference of the capacity between lvl 20 and lvl 30 staff was just about 10 ....... way too low xD
and yea ...the second highest char in CB was a bow archer named elfens ....if i'm right xD
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentEagle1 Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:39 am

We mages are being discriminated against!

Give us better spell percents!

SilentEagle1

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:25 am

*Kicks Trashcan Over*

D:<<

RAWR~

JK lol.

I just wanted more exclusive skills something other than the same old Repeat shot.

I think mages are the strongest in the whole game.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down