AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory.

3 posters

Go down

[Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory. Empty [Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory.

Post by katbelo Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Help me.. i cant seem to join asda.. i keep signing up for it n filled up every part of the sign up page but they still said "please fill in all the blanks" when there is none left to fill. what shld i do? what's wrong? pls sum1 help me..
katbelo
katbelo

Back to top Go down

[Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory. Empty Re: [Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory.

Post by nibblemynutz Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:27 pm

What browser do you use? Firefox? I had the same problem with firefox, So I used internet explorer for registration and downloading the game.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

[Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory. Empty Re: [Solved]I Cant Seem To Join Asdastory.

Post by katbelo Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:02 am

so IE works? okok i'll try.. thanks for the tip =) btw u mentioned u were downloading the game..? o.o how'd u download when the OB isn't out yet? o.O
katbelo
katbelo

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:06 am

He meant back when it was CB...
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:31 am

All right, time for a lock.
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down