AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some screenies

3 posters

Go down

Some screenies Empty Some screenies

Post by bluexx Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:47 am

I wish I had more but I didn't actually play for too long and I only started taking screenies at lvl 20.. and well assuming I did just stop after job changing.... yeah not much of screenies, let's start:

Some screenies Asdastory20071014133641rs1
that's me doing what any melee archer does... swinging this heavy thing in my hands so that the jester will fall and give the camera a huge smile
ignore the fact that the huge red arrow points at something censored affraid .

Some screenies Asdastory2007101521350xs0
this is me and my entire guild vs their entire guild.... I could have won but... my leg hurt.... yeah that's right... and the ground wasn't perfectly flat!

Some screenies Asdastory20071014142411gn9
this is for the people with the sharp eyes and the will to copy paste into paint.
see the ugly monsters in the background? now look under the robots foot and... affraid watch out little fella!

Some screenies Asdastory20071014142457qj6
this is a bloody jester showing off about him having 4 buffs and me only having 3.... damn noob... he hacked!!! really.... Sad

Some screenies Asdastory2007101512415sy4
this is from where I tried to at least have more buffs than that spoiled queen thing... but nooo... she gotta hack too... they are all cheaters

Some screenies Asdastory20071014125016oz8
this is from the time I asked the headless knight how will he look like as a jester... don't quit your day job knight boy... the arrow is pointing at the headless knight if you have problems finding him... one thing really amazes me though... where is the tongue coming from anyway?

Some screenies Asdastory20071015145144vx2
this is my very first halloween outfit... huge success! even I didn't know it's me Shocked

Some screenies Omgzs3
and this is from Halloween where I and 2 friends got dressed up like monsters... I think we may have made it too realistic though... oh well I didn't like that guy too much anyway... (well the image doesn't fully fit so right click > view image )
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Some screenies Empty Re: Some screenies

Post by Eminescu Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:14 am

nice screenshots.......but .....i REALLY dun think that the last one got anything to do with ASDA lol!
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:19 am

Eminescu wrote:nice screenshots.......but .....i REALLY dun think that the last one got anything to do with ASDA lol!

what are you talking about? it got monsters... it got me... it's 3D it's either asda or... how would wow fankids would put it if it was WoW... oh yes...
asda ripoff!!! omg!!! it's so exactly the same!!!! I mean it even got shortcuts for skills and items... there is no way it's not a complete ripoff... what sort of other game could possibly think of something like that on their own?!

Some screenies Dudeeedc4
you ripped off asda little kid.. now you gotta rip off something else ... lucky for you I got a big hat and a big...

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eminescu Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:27 am

that ......so called "costume" is freakin hilarious ..... lol!
and ....oh yea .....you too ..... xD
Eminescu
Eminescu

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:06 pm

wat game is that
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:29 pm

it's called bright shadow... gridny... those weird monsters I changed into are from candies, they make you slow and you can only physical attack while in monster mode (no skills or range equips like bows work) but it's still really cute...
I think it might be a halloween event to start with (they made a npc that teleports you into a maze where every monster drop nothing but that candy, the monsters are lvl 1 +1 lvl per room, each room got 10 monsters and you can only pass by killing all of them)
probably the best halloween event in any game but the game itself just isn't all that good.... really grindy (at least without quests which I don't understand) it could be good like asda with quests, I just don't have an english version to check it with (I tried playing micmac with only the quests I could manage to do by randomly clicking npcs and killing random monsters hoping to get the quest done... horribly grindy and the game became just unplayable)
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum