AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

winners announced

+9
nibblemynutz
scape32xz
zfate
Ansara
turboether
Admin
Pil
sparky
crimlo
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

winners announced - Page 2 Empty Re: winners announced

Post by bluexx Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:52 am

woah only lvl 36? meh when I quited I was certainly still one of the lead players (when I was 24 there highest were 25 and 26) and there were quite a few days to go on...
I was certain it will be like when they open a new flyff server thing and then there are those people who NEVER sleep so that they can grind their brains into lvl 80+ and win whatever V_V

so how do I know if I really did win? I mean sure it's easy for micxtic** to know, there is hardly any chance for others to use such a username
but for someone like me bl** just isn't good it can be my blue or otherwise a guy named blur or blak or blik or blck or blow or who knows what ;-;

should I have gotten an email or what not?
by the way didn't I see half of you in-game? I am almost certain I did my 4th queen's palace with some names from that list (did twice solo, and got owned, but damn it was really fun but probably a huge waste of time, I started when the only server's 2nd map had 2-3 people and ended it only when there were 12~15, I was lvl 16, then once with 2 people who just weren't enough , then twice with a full party)

anyway if assuming I did win a pink/blue tricycle thing then I am glad it's for best supporters and not something random like reached level 20 or was logged for 10+ hours V_V
but damn it whoever won 1st place must have sent like a huge amount of reports, during the entire time I played (30% of cb or so, maybe slightly more) I just sent like... tons of useless and stupid bugs and errors V_V
that hoshi** guy must have been like... ha! alt+tab+bug-report, alt+tab back... woah this square isn't perfectly...square!.. alt+tab
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum