AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cool video :P

+8
sparky
princess
greven
Night
nibblemynutz
Kagehoshi
Admin
crimlo
12 posters

Go down

cool video :P Empty cool video :P

Post by crimlo Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:28 pm

found this on youtube =>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GzK7F2LodQ
look at that nice dmg =D
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

cool video :P Empty Re: cool video :P

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:57 pm

I think the 4k + dmg was the Ballista shooting =P, and I swear 2hand sword was rigged.. >_> Amazing amount of dodging...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagehoshi Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 am

OMG she had a female soulmate, I didn't think that two of the same sex could SM

Kagehoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:19 am

Lol.......... Well...

A lot of people were talking about it in CB.
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:11 am

man the female char looks so much better with a big sword around >_< but dam she sure was dodgin alot....like every hit lol.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by greven Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 am

hmm i think the 2handed girls overleveled for that place. not surprising it could do 4k dmg. Shes even using a black sword, i think that should be 50+ or even 60+ Smile
greven
greven

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:53 am

actully lol that sword the that was used in the movie in micmac is only a lvl 40 sword and admin that 4,000 attack was by the 2 handed sword becuase that ablity the balista used shows 3 hits instead of one (and yes this info is from micmac online) but also know that the mobs are diff in micmac they are stronger then they are in asda but also the attack in micmac is higher. also if you dont belive me about the sword go download micmac then go look for your self lol. also advised if you are going to try to download micmac i would use google translator but even with that it took me an hour to sign up to finally download it becuase google translator doesnt work as well as some people mite think

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by sparky Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:44 pm

played mic mac meh...felt so empty ;p and was so confused xD

sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:03 pm

lol i agree it was confusing and it was VERY empty but thats becuase basicly only 1 time zone plays it

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by crimlo Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:04 pm

hmm i might try it ;P just been watching old 60s music clips on youtube Razz
crimlo
crimlo

Back to top Go down

Post by greven Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 pm

I dont think it was the balista doing the damage, as far as i could remember, we dont not see other peoples damage dealt... also, personally, i think that char really is abit higher level for those mobs... she made that quest seem so easy... we'll in CB, we were sweating our all out finishing that quest... ASDA in my opinion will not be EXACTLY the same as MICMAC, so better if we dont expect them that they follow micmac.. perhaps some maybe similar, but i dont think they'd copy every update of micmac... i even think asda would be abit different in terms of skills and such. This is based from gaming experience with a same game but 2 different host. they have different updates and features in them.
greven
greven

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 am

well as it is they are perty diff but yea your right as time goes by they will become more and more diff from updates and eventully it will be hard to compare them beceuase the ablity trees are already REALLY diff compared to asda and i think micmacs skill tree is more confusing they are not set up anything like ours and if i have seen our skill tree correctly asda has alot more skills then micmac has unless asda dont plan to add job 4 and 5

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Exia Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:57 am

I just want to play...
Exia
Exia

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:22 am

lol we should invade micmac untill asda goes in to open beta

princess

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:47 pm

I am play project elan atm, the only mmorpg that's both considerably new AND only got 10 players at rush hour on it's main server.

is it really that bad? YES.

lol it's like lunia only with horribly hard bosses, 1 life so you can't die and you can forget about getting good amounts of money because at lvl 10 creatures still only drop 1 money or loot worthy of 3 or 4 and even that is quite rare ( while every piece of equipment cost 200 and you resell for 20 ^_^)

this joins a line of horrible horrible games I played ever since asda went down.
including: the disappointing for me cb of seal online (in which the GMs made 100% certain that balance will not be kept no matter what by not announcing events and just throwing items around in towns so that anyone who happens to be there will grab em, and I mean GOOD items)

the horribly boring bright shadow: aka I loved the candies that change the way you look (check my screenies) but damn it's just boring to level up, it's boring to move, it's boring to cast a huge aoe that doesn't do much it's boring V_V

the I can't believe they managed to copy ragnarok THAT badly... Secret of the Solstice - it looks exactly like ro but don't be fooled it's plain boring, pitiful and can make your eyes blow up!
oh yeah a little bit grindy too.

the quest+grind based game Florensia, get the asda level 40+ feeling at level 3 today! not only will you have to finish all your quests to get anywhere near leveling but you will have to grind your head out, and that's not all, even at level 7 it will be quite a long battle against level 4 or 5 creatures!
and it gets better - there is a horribly fun ship mode, you are on a ship and you shoot and odd are you don't really hit because the enemy npc ships are quite dodgy (they just go around really quickly and almost always hit) you make the entire map's ships chase you if you bomb near their locations and when you are finally good at battling with the ship you realize it just cost you a lot for nothing but sadly you have no choice because ship levels are required for normal equips start level 10 Very Happy
on the bright news - it will take quite a bit of time to get to level 10 so don't worry, odds are you will alt+f4 way before that happens.
(about....2-3 days) (note: the game isn't in english so I might have overlooked something in both this and bright shadow, assuming they are both quest based and not grind based, but actually in Florensia I did do all of the quests so yeah it's horribly grindy no matter what, about bright shadow.. who knows, let's way for an english one)

and... angel love aka I can't believe it's so laggy - it lags horribly and your warrior can cast mage magics, it doesn't get better than that, I am not too sure about this game , it's many options (the ability to mix all of the jobs' skills in a unique build of your own seems interesting) but I find it something between really hard and quite unplayable in horribly laggy servers that don't have anything to do with english.

Phoenix Dynasty Online - I played it for a whole month then looked at my watch and "omg it's only been 3 hours" this one is english and it sucks all at the same time... it's not grindy, it's quest based and levels come quite easily, but it can make your eyes bleed of horrible graphics, riding is kind of fun but get's just pointless after a while and well.. it's just a horrible game ^_^

well that's just about what I did from cb's middle~ until now.
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 pm

lol.. pretty much wat i feel about the same games u played.
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:24 am

lol. Try DOMO?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystan Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:37 pm

wow...

just wow...

not that I've heard of half those games

or that I'd end up playing any of them...

but yeah, I know how you feel.

Recently, things have been wierd for me. See, I've been a gamer since my first nintendo (when not reading) and always an rpg fan. Recently though, I find that when I buy a game, I can't finish it. Either because it gets boring, monotonous, or something. It's worrying me because I wonder if I'm growing to the point where I'm no longer interested in games. IF that does happen, it would be ok but only if it were fully in one direction. Where I am right now where I want to play something but get bored with it easily and then stop playing it is really frustrating.

So, reading your post, reminded me of the last few DS games I bought and the over all feeling I had in playing them.

So, just letting you know, I feel ya mate.

Mystan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down