AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't register

+3
vahn210
Himo
schroder999
7 posters

Go down

can't register Empty Problems with website

Post by schroder999 Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:59 am

I have registered one account and have been playing the beta for a while but I have been trying for 5 days to register my girlfriend an account so I can have a soulmate =). Unfortunately I get HTTP 500 errors every time in IE and Firefox I get the missing blanks error. It worked once for me to register my own account but never again. I also cannot post on the freeboard or the 1on1 CS report form. All the forms give me errors on the website so I don't know what to do as I cannot even ask for help.

In addition I would like to leave game feedback but I cannot so if someone else agrees with me and would be willing to post this for me I would be grateful. I think its an excellent game but one thing that would help a lot for support mages is if there was a way to target teammates either by assigning direct hotkeys (ex. alt-F1 through alt-F6) or even alt-tab to cycle through party members, it would help a lot for support mage playability. Thanks in advance for the help, see you in game!

schroder

schroder999

Back to top Go down

can't register Empty Re: can't register

Post by Himo Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:05 am

It happens to me too, the sad thing is, we can't do anything to solve the problem. Here is what exactly is a HTTP 500 error:

HTTP Error 500 - Internal server error
Introduction

Your Web server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser) for access to the requested URL.

This is a 'catch-all' error generated by your Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of your Web server site to locate and analyse these logs.

500 errors in the HTTP cycle

Any client (e.g. your Web browser) goes through the following cycle when it communicates with your Web server:

* Obtain an IP address from the IP name of your site (your site URL without the leading 'http://'). This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers (DNSs).
* Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.
* Write an HTTP data stream through that socket.
* Receive an HTTP data stream back from your Web server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the HTTP protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.

This error occurs in the final step above when the client receives an HTTP status code that it recognises as '500'.

Resolving 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of your Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

What that means is, their server is fucked up and badly configured. We can't do a thing about it, try and regiser your girlfriend at an other computer or at an other time of the day... Neutral
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

Post by schroder999 Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:07 am

I have tried registering on five different computers, 2 desktops and 3 laptops. I have tried firefox, IE, and IE tab extention in firefox. I have tried during almost every hour of the day. Unfortunately nothing seems to work but I'm hoping theres a fix heading into open beta.

schroder

schroder999

Back to top Go down

Post by Himo Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:16 am

schroder999 wrote:I have tried registering on five different computers, 2 desktops and 3 laptops. I have tried firefox, IE, and IE tab extention in firefox. I have tried during almost every hour of the day. Unfortunately nothing seems to work but I'm hoping theres a fix heading into open beta.

schroder
Thing is, it doesn't have to do with the game... Let's just hope someone who could send them feedback did tell them about this problem.
Himo
Himo

Back to top Go down

can't register Empty can't register

Post by vahn210 Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:48 am

Hi thank you for putting this site up. I've been trying to sign-up for asda for about two weeks now and I've tried using both foxfire (and yes i did read what others have put about using that) and it says "you have to fill the all blank" and then when i tried using regular internet it didn't do anything. each time i would check like "check secret code" in the bottom right it'd say "error on page". If anyone can help me that'd be great.

vahn210

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:03 am

Use internet explorer (latest one) and this should be in the Tech section.
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by vahn210 Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:15 am

do u happen to know the latest version of it is?

vahn210

Back to top Go down

Post by taelmx Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:53 pm

taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:16 pm

Asda is ending soon so wait for OB Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dusan84 Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:51 pm

Can any1 post here when this problem is solved and when we will be able to play
or can any1 post on official forums about this problem sayin ppl cant register

dusan84

Back to top Go down

Post by dusan84 Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:13 pm

i have latest version of IE(7) and it doesnt work
if anyone can post this on official forum it woud be of great help

dusan84

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:02 am

CB is over. Wait for OB to play Wink

Regarding this problem, the admins of Asda have said it has been fixed on the 2nd or 3rd day of CB.

http://asda.gamengame.com/support/1to1_report.asp

Try reporting to them through that link.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:04 am

It could be they closed registration.

"1. Close Beta Testers¡¯ Recruitment Information
- Starting date of Testers Recruitment : From October 2nd of 2007
- Who : All of the members who joint Asda Story
- Number of Testers : 1,000 game players
- How to apply : As soon as you sign up for www.asdastory.com
Click Here to Sign Up "

Either way, CB is over so wait for OB and try to register ^^.

Admin Edit - I merged both topics together as their the same.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddy Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:51 am

Late, but oh well.

I experienced the same problem and for 3 days attempted to figure it out. Make sure your password is the required length first. If that is all fine, make sure there are no "illegal" characters in your form. Commas, apostrophes, etc..

After getting rid of the apostrophe in my secret question, everything worked like a charm. Hope this helps incase this nasty thing is still around in OB.
Reddy
Reddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dusan84 Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:37 am

i didnt have any apostroph or special characters and if i put less or more letters id woud say pass short or too long i was looking to be correct and closed beta was still opened and error still was there

dusan84

Back to top Go down

Post by dusan84 Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:04 am

Admin wrote:CB is over. Wait for OB to play Wink

Regarding this problem, the admins of Asda have said it has been fixed on the 2nd or 3rd day of CB.

http://asda.gamengame.com/support/1to1_report.asp

Try reporting to them through that link.

we cant report cuz we cant log in cuz we are not registred cheers

dusan84

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:08 am

Try not to double post dusan84 Wink

Ahh, well I suggest you wait for OB to come out and try again Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down