AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh the horror

4 posters

Go down

oh the horror Empty oh the horror

Post by bluexx Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:18 pm

And so after being long away from my computer and stuff (due to a test coming this sunday [ meaning I won't study today nor tomorrow]) I logged to asda (and sadly ... a day too late but I had to study yesterday... go figure)
first impression: horrible lags welcomed me and a bunch of people screaming new words they learned in preschool like "nigga" "omfgthisaregays" and the other usuals.
I couldn't move properly, which never happened at cb, I found myself waiting 10sec~ after clicking to start moving.
luckily I had my trusty tricycle.
guess what! they are pink!
and you know what else? they are only for 30 days! that's right folks, cb gifts don't last forever or for over a month!
it seems I can't unmount them from the shortcut bar so I have to open my inventory every time I feel like going crazy and hit a monster
and did I mention I could barely move?

ended up trying to use my shovel, well... mining could be fun... but it's not automated!
and you know what else? I got hackshield error after 5 failing attempts, I obviously hack to have such rotten luck.

in conclusion: call me when the lag is gone and half of the population has quitted.
if it's anything like cb, then I'll see you guys in game next week, at the moment though, I am unable to play. (I wish I logged yesterday so I could be on the river map which would likely mean no lags, I don't remember cb having any lags despite having nearly that amount of population...)

I will try again in a few hours, might be a matter of timezones then again it's the holiday season so I bet my butt off every kid is logged, maybe I should wait until it's over... cya in 2008(?) (oh yeahhhh but I won't have my pink tricycle by then Sad )
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

oh the horror Empty Re: oh the horror

Post by Zero Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:06 pm

so you're able to log in? all that happens to me is: "Cannot be connected to the server. Please try again in a minute."...can't even load the freakin' website =.='
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by bluexx Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:56 am

I had that, I uninstalled and redownloaded, now I guess I just wasted my time, seems I am not the only one who thinks this version of "asda" is everything but worthy of playing.
gonna wait for it to be at least as stable as cb (I see 100% no reason for a game to be downgraded from cb to ob... that's just crazy.. at least we now know what they did all this time)
bluexx
bluexx

Back to top Go down

Post by nibblemynutz Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:24 pm

Eh..

They kept blaming the Hack Shield but it was the client that was crashing.

Hope they fix it soon, there are a lot of unhappy people.

:x
nibblemynutz
nibblemynutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:26 pm

yea..seriously...you can't play properly when picking up items, selling stuff or simply putting stuff in the warehouse will crash the client
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansara Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:25 pm

Well at least we know now they are doing something with it.
It's still beta, so lets just wait ;]

Ansara

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:30 pm

sigh..true...still pains me tho >.>
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content