AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Shinigami

4 posters

Go down

Guild Shinigami Empty Guild Shinigami

Post by Night Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:26 pm

i m just gona make the same guild as i did back in CB....i know some of the old membs are here and some decent ppl are here too. i would love to get ppl to join up and hav a decent guild convo again like the posts here Razz it really helps me pass the grind time. basically i am in the gmt +10 region in australia but i should be on very long and so there isnt much problem with where the members are from. i hav had previous exp with being gm and so far its been pretty positive Razz got a 30 memb guld on seal (all legit non speed hackers)and around 60+ memb guild on mixmaster if any1 has heard of it. overall i am not aiming for a super hard core grind to the top but i will train hard and hopefully the guild chat will keep me awake. overall i think any decent person with good manners will fit the guild and anime lovers are always welcome lol. well 2 more days to go Smile hopefully i ll cya all in game.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Guild Shinigami Empty Re: Guild Shinigami

Post by shyla Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:19 am

Yea i saw your guild in CBT & would like to join but im too shy to ask last time Embarassed
BTW im really luv anime alien

shyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ansara Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:02 am

Yay we'll be back!
I missed it ;p
See you at the OB opening (6 hours? am i right?;p)

Ansara

Back to top Go down

Post by Pil Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:00 am

can we add Pervert in front? ... as in Pervert Shinigami ^^... juz joking.. me Pil.. as alwiz.. will join u, night..
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down