AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever.

3 posters

Go down

Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever. Empty Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever.

Post by Gavvy Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:37 am

For some reason, I am unable to post on the Asda Story site. Everytime I try it says some like Syntax Error(which i believe means improper html) and I have tried it on both IE and Firefox, and on my laptop and PC. Does anybody have any ideas? I kinda wanted to do some sort of advertising for my forum which i just made http://z15.invisionfree.com/AsdaRealm/index.php (this was before I knew about AsdaDream and I dont have much of a chance to make it more popular) but now I am unable to tell others about it on the site T.T

Gavvy

Back to top Go down

Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever. Empty Re: Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever.

Post by Admin Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:15 am

The. Header. Looks. Familiar.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever. Empty Re: Unable to post any sort of messages whatsoever.

Post by Pil Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:08 am

Lol.. and now u complain here, the other fansite forum? Admin, flame him !! ^^ Juz kidding. I hv no help for u... GL...
Pil
Pil

Back to top Go down

Post by Gavvy Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:07 pm

Rawrs, theres no way I can post. Yah, it just seems similar since I have some of the same characters(theres only like 6 to work with) and that I have the letters going in a row, but mines nothing like it since I used the futurama font in order to make the word Realm. It was annoying, I cant draw with my mouse so I decided not to make the letters

Gavvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down