AsdaDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest)

+2
He Zhuo
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) Empty Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest)

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:11 pm

Banner contest :

Two winners will be selected(one for the logo and one for the banner).
Prize would be a Gold Key or 50k gold after 1 week of OB (Still wondering... >_> 50k might be too little after 1 week...)

The Banner need not have the word "AsdaDream" into it or any other form of abbreivations of "AsdaDream", only a graphic related to Asda Story along with a background.

Logo contest :

Same as banner contest.
The Logo must have the word "AsdaDream" or any other form of abbreivations of "AsdaDream" .
Be sure to make the background of the logo transparent.

Tips:
1. Make the logo big
2. The left side of the banner should either fade to one color or else you should make the banner very long(about 1280px wide)
3. Make banners that have the graphic on the right or left side; Having it in the center will make the logo hard to place.
3. In-game screenshots should not be used

Examples-

Banner:
Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) Header_right2

Logo:
Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) Asdadream_logo

Closing date : 1 week after OB starts. Lol (Dates might be changed, post your suggestions here.)

Last note - Winners are will be in the form of a Poll. Highest vote wins. (Or put your suggestions here O_o.)

Enjoy!

[Editted by taelmx]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) Empty Re: Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest)

Post by He Zhuo Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:41 am

Isn't this suppose to be in announcement or event page?
He Zhuo
He Zhuo

Back to top Go down

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) Empty Re: Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest)

Post by taelmx Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:48 am

Should we make a poll for the logo and a separate one for the banner?
taelmx
taelmx

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:50 am

He Zhuo wrote:Isn't this suppose to be in announcement or event page?

True. But people seldom visit them lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://asdadream.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystan Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:55 pm

to bad I don't have scanning capabilities cuz this would have been fun to mess with.

Personally I would have gone for a tree in a backround (cartoonish following along with the style of asda) and two characters (male/female) in the foreground with some energy thing going on between them (visual of soul mating or some such... having not yet played the game, don't know if there is such a thing and if not I would have just used my own imagination to get the imagry across) Then above the characters, but below the top of the tree and off to the right side some, would be "AsdaDream" with "An AsdaStory fansite" in smaller more normal font below it. AsdaDream itself would be drawn... not sure hot to describe it except that I really like drawing letters (sorta my skill) and it would look cool >.<

So yeah, if I had the software/knowledge how to use the software/time to draw it to my expectations, thats what I would do =)

oh and @admin

do you mean to say that there is actually stuff on those pages worth visiting 0.o? (quickly visits...) nope, guess not ^_^

Mystan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby5589 Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:50 am

Ok, ill try to keep all mine here.

If you want any of mine in .psd format, just ask and ill give them to you.

So heres, the one i had posted in the art section with its diff. ver.'s
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBanner2

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBanner5

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBanner3

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBanner4

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaText

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's Another Set
Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBannerRobot2

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBannerRobot1

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBannerRobot3

Banner and Logo contest (Seperate contest) AsdaDreamBannerRobot4

Wink
Bobby5589
Bobby5589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:39 pm

Razz Making one now.
Sora
Sora

http://www.bebo.com/KuRo-TiGeRx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down